Change doesn't need to be uncomfortable.
Lynn believes in making a difference, her passion and commitment make her a great asset to community organizations and projects and their teams.
Lynn’s experience as a newspaper publisher, community leader and politician, has led her to face complex problems with a creative determination that can solve several needs with one innovative approach. She’s passionate in her defiance of self-imposed limitations and thinking styles that are endemic in corporate and civil service today.
Lynn is excited to bring time, resources and passion to these projects:
• Doctor recruitment and retention through community hosting
• Reliable, high-speed internet access delivered through a community owned co-op.
• Mahone Bay Change - Parking meter donations to support community organizations
• Mahone Bay Centre capital Campaign - securing the future for the "building at the heart of our community"
• Providing appropriate end-of-life care through the creation of a hospice.